DESIGN, URS, ROOM DATA SHEET …
Our company applies its vast experience gained in a large number of projects in the EU with very demanding companies and each project is in accordance with the valid regulations, primarily GMP, FDA.
The biggest mistakes are made with accelerated design and incomplete projects, which are made only for passing the expertise and that brings with it a relatively lower design price but the first savings and the final required parameters are achieved only with quality and meaningful design because it finally gives constant quality, reliable system operation and high regularity.
We obligatorily process every design that we did not create, bring it within the required quality, coordinate with the client and only after that, we start production. Quality URS and ROOM DATA SHEET are certainly extremely important starting documents that are agreed with the client and they provide the required quality later in the development of the design.
Termovent starts every design in this manner and we have no other alternative.
Our company selects and installs only the components that are most used in pharmaceutical factories in the European Union for the formation of its products, such as air chambers, clean room panels, etc., and the choice of such components creates a precondition for the final product to be of the required quality.
AHUs (Air Handling Units):
I wouldn’t like to spend a lot of time talking about them now, except for a few important notes:
– All drive fans are with direct connection of motor and rotor, frequently guided according to the criteria of (most often) constant flow;
– The panels are of high quality with PVC protection of 110 microns, lambda sensor;
– The construction is made of Al profile, we avoided the possibility of oxide formation and particle generation;
– The inside is most often made of stainless steel;
– Each AHU has a PVC tub which prevents water spillage and thus we protect expensive technology, which is most often under chambers, from immersion and major damage. A water presence sensor is installed in the tub and we get information on the BMS;
– Our AHUs carry the EUROVENT logo.